Saturday, October 27, 2007

The tests

Well, I need to update the situation that's been going on. I went a couple weeks ago to the doctors and it WASNT my blood sugar that was high, in fact it was within normal. The number that was high was my cholesterol hence the fish oil! So we can rule out that I don't have diabetes---but my cholesterol is a heads up for diabetes, but is something I can work on. Has any of my siblings here gone fasting for 12 hours and found that they have dyslipodemia or experience high triglyceriedes?? My doctor said this was unusual for my age. Working on my weight has included walking to the kids' school (in the afternoon only) and home with them on average 4 days a week and that's almost 2 miles a day and notice that my leg isn't hurting much at all anymore.. I have up till January to get my cholesterol under good numbers (that means less pies and goodies) and if not then I may go on some medications.

No comments: