Thursday, November 22, 2007

Talk Radio

Listening to talk radio lately here and there. I love listening to Laura Ingram she is so real and upfront with the listener, I love her! Then I was listening to Micheal Graham I love it that he lovingly calls his wife "The Warden"! I get it, even though he says most of the married women who listen to his show ask him why he calls her that.... Perhaps I'm also a warden and admit it most women dont admit to their ways! There are other names for us like the "CEO" :ball and chain: oh there are much more but my fav. is the warden!!! HAahhaha. Don't get me wrong I love my role as a wife but sometimes you men out there are a bit childish, foolish,etc. that you need a (((good eyeing))) once in a while. I used to listen to Laura Schlessinger who has the answers for lifes hardest questions about doing the right thing in very difficult situations, dealing with human relationships and so forth. I miss that. I have no idea when she airs around here. Also used to listen to Rush Limbaugh, with Logan, but he's a bit off these days in his thinking and doesn't always give good information anymore like he used to. Laura Ingram has a coulple of books out I'd like to buy and read she has a load of truth when it comes to our nations deeper problems that the mainstream media ignores! When I thought I have seen and heard it all, it comes more clear to me after being an active thinker in politics with knowledgeable people; that I truly need to search deeper and think always for myself with information presented, and help lead my family in paths that are rich in good causes and steering clear of trechourous ones with evil adgendas. I used to not understand politics and thought 'who the heck cares', which is most of the way we think nowadays--truly admit, I didn't want to understand it it seemed so complex (and it is) but it wasn't until Logan kept listening to talk radio that I discovered what it is we need to understand about it one thing is for sure--we don't trust our polititans we don't like the things they do or what they have become or even stand for over the past many decades but long ago it was very different...anyhow, they are the ones who are going to either make or break our lives because ultimately they do get in the way of our lives when we see they have gone too far! Why does Massachussetts for instance now force the people to have health insurance by the end of 2007?? Why in California they no longer have the right to bear arms?? Why does the government have to be so heavliy a part of our lives?? I just want to live without them knowing everything or making me do or not do something that I don't see or do see as a must-have--Why? so that they can have more power over me?? It is now a bit of slavery, is it not?? They are keeping us busy so they can get more of what they want out of us, even our entire belongings--I know this idea sounds far fetched but stick around a while and ours won't be ours anymore. So I sound a bit whacked, but its maddening how people go about their day not caring that we are a part of a messed up government that doesn't know where to stop getting their nose out of our private affairs--even buisnesses are doing bad business and yet we sit and smile while we get air blown up our skirts how **great** this country is....... Anyways just had to spill the feelings of my recent thoughts accumulated over the past ten years and the ideas I have developed or even the feelings I have come to realize and wow have I come out of a new shell with this, feeling a bit more complete about the nation I currently live in.

No comments: