Monday, January 7, 2008

Not so Quiet Nights

Just quickly, I was home last night sleeping and Logan was in a load of pain as he has been for two months and maybe even longer if it isn't his tooth its been his hand and if it isn't his hand it is his back and then its a pain that runs down his leg (siatica) some 10+ on the pain meter to the point where he's screaming just about all thru the day/night whenever he's got to move. But lets admit hahaha all men are babies when they are sick-I should know I work with a good deal of em! But seriously, laying in the bed only gets so far and then he moves to the floor in the living room (cause we don't have a large couch) and on and on he moves thru the rooms finding a comfortable way to lay down or one place isn't working out for an entire night that moving is a must. The horrific pains he expresses has waken Mertz in the middle of the night and at a few times he has run to Logan's yells to rub his back, talk about love!! I feel so helpless knowing there's nothing that I can really do except encourage to see the chiropractor or doctor (besides a backrub) to calm his pain; but with a young son with compassion that runs in his veins like the air we breathe makes me so proud!
I haven't been doing much lately besides playing with the kids and tending to the hubby like I feel like work continues even after I get home from work--sometimes I feel like I need to keep my scrubs on thru the day!! You will see on my page here I added a link to getting kids organized....AHHhh this has worked wonders in the past week since I discovered it and my kids are eating it up like crazy. A woman who professes to come by the kids room to check if its clean! I haven't been very successful at teaching the kids to keep their room clean, its close to impossible to ride them each and every day with it and some days its been so bad nobody wants to enter that room and after finding the House Fairy things have changed tremendously. I was showing Alina the videos and she really has fallen in love with the House Fairy and on the first night before I went to work and before she went to bed she cleaned up her room without a hassle or a fuss which is totally a transfomation it was an Alina I hadn't seen before! She went about cleaning like it was her favoriate thing to do! Not SO! But she did it willingly and as promised, the House Fairy dropped by a suprise! She and Mertz have kept their room very decent since that four nights ago. And I tell you, it has always been a struggle with them to clean up their messy messy room. We are eager waiting to hear back from House Fairy since we signed up to join so we can get all the fun stuff..let's hope things can stay this way all year!

No comments: