Sunday, June 22, 2008

New links I've added

So I've posted here-------->
some new pages of Logan and his myspace sites that include much of his own compositions that he's recorded the second listing is of a recording of his old band that really had a tight sound and great material for a record deal (which we hope someday will happen) and even some hit songs--listen for yourself if you don't mind the music doing the "talking" for itself. The first listing is really a preview of an upcoming CD and two original pieces that Logan has written for flute and guitar. The woman should be me in those pictures but so goes the life of a musician! I teased Logan bad how I'd like to crop myself next to him in some cute little dress too! Nothing really, but I will say that she's Alina's flute teacher. And one more item of funny business with this flutest; at a yankee swap at a party we attended with about 50 other people, she ended up with one of our silly gifts of a garden nome bending over pulling his pants down so you could see its behind LOL!!!! She owns it somewhere in that farmhouse of hers!

No comments: