Sunday, November 15, 2009


New haircut

Angle on my new bangs


30-06 and me...I did get to fire off some ammo on this powerful tool, very nice!!


My 9mm shooting off some rounds

Logan gaining more muscle and losing the 3 letter word, dare I say LOOKING GREAT HUN!!

So this is what I've been up to, my haircut done by my friend, shooting some firearms and getting better at that. I even got to clean my gun after! I usually let Logan do that, but you know, a girl has to learn some time, and in the midst of doing so, almost lost the springs that make the whole thing work! I'll get it right next time. The kids have been taught about firearms and how to handle them or how not to if they see one lying around, we let them see and touch our firearms with some education so that all curiosity is lost. The number one reason why kids accidentally shoot and or kill. The lessons not taught to them by irresponsible folks who do have firearms lying around. Glad I wasn't a victim of that as I almost was one day. I have a great respect for firearms and they are great tools on the line of defense. I have not had a gun only just recently, but have had it for some time and I'm sad to hear in most recent weeks that people are going so crazy that its all it will take to stop them from thier insanity, but guns are saving lives and I hope by owning one that I'll never have to be in a situation where I'd have to use it, but then if I am I'll be prepared and trained enough to have to use it. Knowledge is power, and tools in help with a defense is extremely important especially in these sour times.

No comments: