Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I start out with the year 2004 or was it 2003? Maybe the latter. The tradition started that one of our cars would break down on or near Thanksgiving, and the break down was always the last straw that breaks the camel's back for vehicle breaking down and has been put to rest for good! Hmmm... well another vehicle has fallen to that curse! Last night, two days before thanksgiving. several thousand more dollars to get the p.o.s. back on the road but truly it really isn't worth it....already I've been in the hole with this same vehicle with outrageous costs. Why do cars curse me so????? I believe in karma, and it constantly has been a battle with me. For all the good I do, I'm still "paying my dues" the universe is trying me again to see how it can break me, but I'm a strong woman and again I will see this trial through.

No comments: