Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 is over! It was socially one of the very best years for us in our entire 12yrs of marriage!! Alot I can do now even when I'm not dedicating my life away to a volunteering fraternity ward! We got together with some great friends, old and new and had moments that we will never forget! Logan and I have let the good times roll and they rolled into great laughter, great friendships and silly moments! The kids are happy too. Even moving into our newest apartment has turned us into happier people since it is large enough to have people over and room enough for everyone to get along and get around. We have the entire 2nd floor of the building that is quite large, I would say longer than a mobile home. We even have a nice deck near the kitchen and living room so in the summer the party can go outdoors.
We had Logan's parents and step-mom and my Dad and Eleanor over. We all had a wonderful time Christmas Day. We had good conversation that everyone was involved with, nobody was left out in any instance and the kids were enjoying themselves too! I was so happy to see everyone having such a nice time and we all had something to talk about. I hope to see more visitors and family come over this year! Family does come first at my house!

No comments: