Sunday, January 10, 2010

The beginning of the year has started with a bump a week in! I have managed to take the wrong road and be at the the wrong place at the wrong time and now my car is a total loss. I can either choose to be so angry, but that never got me feeling better, so I just accept it as it is and try to get moving no matter what. I'm very fortunate that we all walked away and didn't have injuries that prohibited us from doing everyday activities. I can still work and the kids can still do all the things they do. I am very fortunate that we weren't going very fast and it was a T-bone crash so it was only my impact. We were all belted in the car, and I was able to brake some to shave some of the speed impact. Alina and I did go to the doctors to get checked out from our bumps and bruises and seem to be fine. I couldn't believe the incident, it was quite upsetting. How long it will take to get life back to normalcy is undetermined at this time. But Damn it, cars are such a pain to replace.

No comments: