Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So my dad, brothers, sisters, wives, husbands etc. working on losing weight as in the "Biggest Loser" weight loss program, but are doing it all on our own pace. In a fast moving world we live in we are communicating by email on ourselves and our lives. I like it, getting us talking in one form or another. At times I feel as though the notion of, "you're fat because you are stupid, lazy, uneducated, etc" is being put out there, and I don't know if the authors realize, that, that is essentially what is being said between the lines. I agree that some people are truly fat because they are as said above, but I honestly feel, in this family, we know deep within ourselves what is good for us but for whatever the reason, if one, we choose otherwise.
I lack the recipies to incorporate good foods into my meals, when I go shopping I buy what I know on the top of my head, is what it boils down to. I know what I know about cooking because it was learned/ingrained at an early age, and lots of healthy foods were not purchased because of a short shelf life and the high costs! Lack of science that we know now about certain foods. Even these Wine, Coffee, Tea which was taught, because of a belief, not to even press your lips to these "awful" things, but as I've grown researched myself, science is debunking such claims of people who say, that what they say is "law", regardless. BAH!! to me those are some lies which is why I couldn't be fooled by those that claim to be something they are not! But who am I? Oh yah, a fatty!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Leah,

I found your Blog. If you ever want to talk let me know!

I had really been frustrated with the lack of knowing what to do too regarding, Exercise and Nutrition, when I started this Journey back in 2008 my breaking point. Deep down I have always wanted to KNOW!

I wanted to learn some fail safe nutrition guidelines. Since I Had NONE growing up! That brought me to the internet to do my own research like sifting the wheat from the tares.

I found some full proof methods and have to say just over the past few weeks I have busting to share my info. No i am not selling info. Or up to some scheme.Just found it to be a natural interest for me that I would like to share..

This biggest looser has just given me something I havent had in a while. I am usually quite in the corner. But I finally feel confident for once in my life. About sharing something that might help others in the situation I was in, feeling totally Stupid about it all. And wondering about my own state of Health and the Future of it.

You are not alone. I was once in your shoes. Dont hate me;) I share out of love for my family and friends!

Smile !
And Have a great Day,
Love Scott!

Leah said...

Scott, I did call you on your home phone a week or so ago and you never called me back. I was hoping to hear from you. Oh well, maybe you could join writing a blog about all your information/findings/etc. What I want to know is, what do you mean about being in my shoes? Regarding what exactly?
Lots of love to you and yours
Leah