Monday, September 21, 2009

Halloween video #1
starring our family including the cat
Halloween video #2
starring some relatives and their animal friends

Won't be around long to watch so enjoy it while its up in motion!
Last night we went ghost hunting Logan, myself and his sister and her fiance. I was very nervous. I think Logan's sister likes to be the one who dramatizes the whole experience. I saw and heard nothing but she seemed to be the one drawing in the forces. Somehow I think its all in her head. We did go where it's said to be haunted in Lyndonbough, NH...it was quiet. I felt a bit uneasy about it, though, I would like to see some action.
Frankly, I think it is more creepy walking among the living who look close to death down a long darkened hallway on third shift where I used to work with only a few nightlights on....yes I did...yes I was scared but quite brave doing it night after night!!

No comments: