Monday, July 16, 2007

Music Day Camp=My Blessing!

I have a few minuets away from cleaning while eating my lunch so I thought I'd write. I'm taking a week and working every day11pm-7am from tonight, Monday , till next Monday morning at 7am to work--its crazy but have to save some money for my upcoming trip!! I was only to work 4 shifts in 4 days in and have Friday off and work the weekend. As it turned out I've offered to help one of my colleagues and work for her on that Friday I had off. Logan heard this and said what are you nuts?? Well I'm just feeling the crunch time...But as it turns out, I won't have to worry so much about not getting any sleep cause this is the first day for the kids to be away at Music Day Camp! So the kids will be gone M-F from 8-4ish pm and Logan too! There may be a couple days I have to go to Manchester with them seeing we only have one car and Logan still has to teach after those hours...I'm not sure, we still have to work out the kinks in the plans but for just 2 weeks they will have some away from home fun! So me working=need of more sleep+kids leaving for the day=me actually getting some sleep=happy gal and blessed!! Okay my 20 min. lunch break at home is over and back to cleaning, put laundry away, and cleaning the bathroom and doing the tail end of my dishes ready, set, bye!

No comments: