Monday, August 6, 2007

A Few NEW links ADDED!

I added a couple of links, one is of music; different music arranged by Logan, and other colleagues some of his own compositions as well! Check it out if you like. Also another site (getting organized) that I found years ago when I almost had a total organizational breakdown. One way I used it to keep my sanity back when I lived with the handicapped woman and others in 2002-03. Occassionally I come back to it, but for me its really all about what she says, make it a routine. If you've never seen this site I recommend it, for it is a system mom once had a book on even the one Flylady refers to (Peggy and Sue's book). Its fun to read all the things people found while cleaning out their homes. But this is a great motivational tool when and if you sign up she'll send you daily e-mails to get going everyday! It helped me make mental notes and no I'm not a total retard but I can get side-tracked with kids demanding things other than what I'm trying to focus on getting done. We were born to a SHE so we have those same SHE tendencies. Don't know what a SHE is? read on the link on getting organized.

No comments: