Friday, August 3, 2007

My personal facts for Little Criddle

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Okay so I'm putting myself out like never before, I think you may enjoy this list of things....
1. I enjoy watching my kids play together
2. I always try to make my kids day with a hug or get right down on the floor to play with them
3. I find the human body and mind in general very beautiful when treated with the highest respect; the most awesome creation of all!
4. I have to wash all dishes before I make another meal
5. I don't like watching 21st century mainstream television (soaps, reality, or sitcoms on abc, cbs, fox cause I don't feel they reflect the way we should behave)
6. I hate to admit but I love to sew, Mom always knew I'd like it but I denied it for a long time
7. I secretly desire to be a model when I grow up...the End.

Okay so these are my little facts/habits about me
I wish not to tag anyone at this time since it will just go around in circles
Have a nice day!
Hope you all enjoyed!

No comments: